Fon and Min showing off their award.
The winners of the 5th annual Siamdara Stars Awards:
1. Long-Lasting Star: Khun “Ning” Nirut Sirijanya Ch3
2. Best Male Newcomer: Nadech “Barry” Kugimiya for “Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Love in the Shadow) Ch3
3. Best Female Newcomer: Min Pechaya for “Pla Boo Thong (Golden Fish)” Ch7
4. Best scene stealer: Richard Ghiani for “Nang Ma gub Poo Yai Lee (Ms. Ma and Elder Lee)” Ch3
5. Best Villain: Yui Jiranan for “Prajun Lai Payak (Tiger Striped Moon)” Ch7
6. Best Male Country Singer: Maithai Jaitawan from Grammy
7. Best Female Country Singer: Earn the Star from Grammy
8-11 were country music awards, I don’t listen to Thai country music, so I’m skipping it.
12. Best Female Pop Singer: Da Endorphine from Grammy
13. Best Male Pop Singer: “Dan” Worawech Danuwong from Sony World Records
14. Best Musical Group: Klear from GMM grammy
15. Best Song: “Kwarm Ruk (Love)” By Bodyslam
16. Best New Musical group: 25 hours from Believe Records
17. Best Actress in a lakorn: “Aum” Patcharapa Chaichuea for “Prajun Lai Payak (Tiger Striped Moon)” Ch7
18. Best Actor in a lakorn: “Por” Nattawut Skidjai for “Kom Faek: Checkmate” Ch7
19. Best Hit lakorn: “Nang Ma gub Poo Yai Lee (Ms. Ma and Elder Lee)” Ch3
20. Best lakorn: “Prajun See Roong (Rainbow Moon)” Ch3
21. Best performer: Jiab Chernyim
22. Best Director: San Srikaewlo for “Ching Chang” on Ch5
23. Best Film: Nak-Prok
24. Best Actor in a film: Tao Somchai for “Nak-Prok”
25. Best Actress in a film: Cris Horwang for “A Bangkok Traffic Love Story”
26. Best Film director: Kongkiat Komesiri for “Slice”
27. Sexy Star: “Pei” Parnward Hemmanee
28. Sweet Heart award: Chompoo Araya Haget
29. Best Beauty: Marisa Anita
30. Charming guy award: Om Akapan
31. Hi-So of the year: “Nae” Natawan Saengtamakitkul
32. Popular Vote winner: “Bie” Sukrit Wisetkaew
Cris Horwang has been winning a lot of awards for “A Bangkok Traffic Love Story”, it amazes me. Also, I can’t believe “Nang Ma gub Poo Yai Lee (Ms. Ma and Elder Lee)” is still winning awards. Hasn’t it been 2 years already or maybe just a year. Still, it is an old lakorn.
For the love of cheese, both these boys need to lay off the make-up.